Brewer Fanatic

Significant Acquisition Coming? Krasnick says "buzz" Brewers close to a trade

Topic being discussed on MLB Network Radio about whether Archer is being dealt. Got me thinking about the scenarios surrounding the Brewers...

Is it possible the Brewers are waiting on Darvish's decision before deciding which way they go? If Darvish chooses Milwaukee, they pull the trigger on a deal for Yelich. If Darvish chooses somewhere else, they pull the trigger on a deal for Archer and then sign Cain. Who would you rather have all things being equal Darvish and Yelich or Archer and Cain? For me, it's Darvish and Yelich all day.

HighHeat said Darvish isnt coming to Milwaukee... And Archer has been he'll be a Ray in 2018.

Not saying HH19 is wrong at all but that was 2-3 days ago and there has been no announcement. I can't imagine Rosenthal or anyone hasn't been able to scoop it if some front office knew 2-3 days ago.

Yea good point, I hope we find out before OD.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the longer it goes until spring training have to think the Brewers might just walk away with a FA starter heading into the season.

Rumor is that is a need for the Brewers.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

the longer it goes until spring training have to think the Brewers might just walk away with a FA starter heading into the season.

Rumor is that is a need for the Brewers.

Nah, they're good

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Most of the baseball writers have been silent on Twitter today...the anticipation of moves is killing me.

Yea this offseason is getting super annoying... I will despise coming offseasons if this is how its gonna be going forward.

No inside information or anything but I have the feeling that today will be the day of activity. Enough time to get the new Brewers to On Deck event.

I doubt it. There are national guys that have sources on this. There would be rumblings if something were imminent.

Welp. Clear winner and loser in this debate.

No inside information or anything but I have the feeling that today will be the day of activity. Enough time to get the new Brewers to On Deck event.

I doubt it. There are national guys that have sources on this. There would be rumblings if something were imminent.

Welp. Clear winner and loser in this debate.

True dat.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived