Brewer Fanatic

Significant Acquisition Coming? Krasnick says "buzz" Brewers close to a trade

I believe Yelich is a Brewer, Domingo has been traded and Cain agreed to a contract with the Brewers. All agreed upon in advance. They will announce this weekend. I’ll check back after OnDeck

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe Yelich is a Brewer, Domingo has been traded and Cain agreed to a contract with the Brewers. All agreed upon in advance. They will announce this weekend. I’ll check back after OnDeck

If that's the case, screw the front office for waiting for a contrived pep rally to announce it.

And not a single thing has been leaked, oooooookkkkkkkk.

Yea, none of this is happening.

Lol. You have sources like HH?

He posts stuff then goes offline... None of that will happen.

Lee Harvey acted alone. The moon landing was faked. Aliens are at Area 51. Obama is from Kenya.

I can do this too.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hopefully we jump in with a 5-year deal just to really get these boards on fire! Can’t imagine what the traffic has been over the past 48 hours.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Little interest in Cain from me. A speed-heavy skill set for a guy entering his mid-30s?

He turns 32 in April and even at the end of a 4 year deal, he'll be younger than Mike Cameron was the day he put a Brewer uniform on the first time. Cain is a professional hitter and plus defender who can run. ,300 hitters who strike out under 100 times per year don't grow on trees.

I think option B as far as FA pitcher is Lynn

Oh I don’t know, I think they are pretty much set in the pitching department.

Well some feel like you that we have good starting pitching.

No. Most know it’s an area we can improve upon. The pitchers we have right now are solid. We can win with what we have. But posting over and over what you do is maddening. We get it. Everyone does. We lack a TOR type pitcher since Nelson’s injury. I’m sure Stearns is on it. But he may not think a guy like Lynn is that type of pitcher. Maybe he’s okay with rolling with Woodruff and Suter instead. Or heck, maybe even Hader.

1. Anderson

2. Davies

3. Chacin

4. Woodruff

5. Suter, Guerra, Hader, Gallardo

Well some feel like you that we have good starting pitching.

No. Most know it’s an area we can improve upon. The pitchers we have right now are solid. We can win with what we have. But posting over and over what you do is maddening. We get it. Everyone does. We lack a TOR type pitcher since Nelson’s injury. I’m sure Stearns is on it. But he may not think a guy like Lynn is that type of pitcher. Maybe he’s okay with rolling with Woodruff and Suter instead. Or heck, maybe even Hader.

1. Anderson

2. Davies

3. Chacin

4. Woodruff

5. Suter, Guerra, Hader, Gallardo

Anderson put up a 2.74 ERA last season, and won 12 games while missing a large chunk of the year due to injury. Davies won 17 games with a 3.90 ERA. Chacin put 13 wins and a 3.89 ERA. Woodruff looked like he belonged in his limited opportunities. Suter and even Wilkerson looked good at times. Guerra is a bounce-back candidate, as is Gallardo. Hader is an ace in the hole. Nelson seems to be ahead of schedule on his rehab as well. Could the team use a top of the rotation starter? Yep, but what team wouldn't? Do they need it? Not necessarily.

Archived