Brewer Fanatic

Significant Acquisition Coming? Krasnick says "buzz" Brewers close to a trade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonna sting? Hmmm. Gotta be Brinson and Byrnes then, plus

I'm tellin ya..Brinson, Burnes, I. Diaz, Peralta and Pennington..or something pretty close.

Would have to think that package also brings Castro over to fill 2B.

It's crossed my mind. Someone on here keeps pushing Prado but Castro makes more sense. Maybe that means Dubon gets worked in somehow.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Gonna sting? Hmmm. Gotta be Brinson and Byrnes then, plus

I'm tellin ya..Brinson, Burnes, I. Diaz, Peralta and Pennington..or something pretty close.

I’m might not make the trade then...Peralta is the kicker

Peralta would be the least worrisome loss in that deal for me.

The it's gonna sting just screams Brinson and Burnes to me. Would depend on a multitude of things as if to whether I'd like it or not. Would be the rest of the pieces we send out, the pieces we get back with Yelich (if at all), and what we flip Showmingo for. If the product coming in is better than the product going out, I'll be more than okay. If it's marginal, I'll be okay. If we send too much for Yelich but don't get enough for Domingo...man.

That's the thought process.

However, I think Brinson and Robles are close enough that we can outpace the Nats with the rest of the package. Our system is deeper.

I think Robles is the clear superior prospect but do agree we could put together a far better package.

So we have a Rh and Lh reliever but no needed starters

I think there’s needs to be some patience on this. No other teams are adding starting pitching either and we already signed one in Chacin. The market is just slow.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I would deal Burnes before Peralta. Peralta is basically A RH Hader, Burnes is Davies.

I hear ya. I think there are interchangeable pieces there and it just depends on what the other team likes. Heck, they could use a solid inning eating vet in that rotation. Maybe they want a guy like Davies. This doesn't have to be 100% prospects.

I would deal Burnes before Peralta. Peralta is basically A RH Hader, Burnes is Davies.

That's a really bad comparison for Burnes. Superior tools to Davies.

Burns far more Chase Anderson over Davies.... same style, stuff, stature, velocity, and etc. I find Davies a real bad comp. if you are comparing Davies, it needs to be a soft tossing control pitcher

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

So we have to see what we lose I have to hope DS can still find a starter somewhere because yelich is not getting them over the top

To me, this trade makes much more sense if you think back the to web-o-trades suggestion. You could still deal Santana for that starter plus sing one of the reaming FA's. There are lots of possibilities here.

Archived