Brewer Fanatic

Significant Acquisition Coming? Krasnick says "buzz" Brewers close to a trade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My source says Hader is literally untouchable in ALL trade talks.

I find it a bit odd to dub him untouchable and then leave him in relief.

Not really. Late inning relief is becoming the preference across MLB in a lot of cases. Indians/Cubs made a World Series on the backs of elite closers in a sense. They are garnering big time returns and contracts because bullpens rule in the postseason.

I know someone wrote an article about the importance of a good bullpen and elite arms...and teams are starting to notice this. Josh Hader is so valuable in the bullpen. Unless he could be a #2 starter or better he is best in the bullpen.

And the Braves, White Sox, Padres and Nationals are the reason it's not 100%. With the Braves being the biggest threat.

Plus I know the Brewers offer. And no I'm not telling anyone here or even giving the SLIGHTEST hints. That gets some people in trouble if you know what I mean.

Be ready though...... It's gonna sting a little bit.

And the Braves, White Sox, Padres and Nationals are the reason it's not 100%. With the Braves being the biggest threat.

Plus I know the Brewers offer. And no I'm not telling anyone here or even giving the SLIGHTEST hints. That gets some people in trouble if you know what I mean.

Without naming names, how many top 100 prospects are they giving up?

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scared and excited :embarrassed

Braves have said they wont deal Acuna.

You have to admit that is the SLIGHTEST of hints.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

You basically just told us the Braves or White Sox could offer acuna or Eloy to beat our brinson

I'd bet neither one of those happen.

Probably not— would the nats trade Robles?

I think that's closer.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

HighHeat19:

Do you know if they are just targeting Yelich or are there other pieces that could possibly come back with him, ie. Realmuto, Barraclough, Castro

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I think the Marlins may view Brinson with a different lens than other teams. He grew up in the area, rooted for the Marlins as a kid, it might actually give them a little hope for some positive spin on what has otherwise has been a difficult off-season for their fans. I am not saying those are reasons to make a trade, or even that their fans will like it initially, but I could see Brinson’s value being just a touch higher for them.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived