Brewer Fanatic

Significant Acquisition Coming? Krasnick says "buzz" Brewers close to a trade

I'd say a fair price for Teheran would be something like Luis Ortiz, Trent Grisham and Mauricio Dubon.

Why in god's green earth would we give a package like this for Teheran. YUCK and all the way pass. Atlanta is smoking something on this guy. He's VERY mediocre at best IMHO.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are soooooo many free agents out there yet! The prices are coming down so we are in on more and more guys, imo.

No cotton picken way are we entering the season with our current OF. Someone will be traded. We have built in backup lifers like a Wren and Orf, as well.

Significant additions plural are coming our way, no doubt.

There are soooooo many free agents out there yet! The prices are coming down so we are in on more and more guys, imo.

Prices are not coming down. Arrietta, Lynn, and Cobb may settle for less years but the amount per year will not be going down.

Prices are not coming down. Arrietta, Lynn, and Cobb may settle for less years but the amount per year will not be going down.

......so the price is coming down.

Hmmmm

He followed up with this Tweet...

If the #Brewers have a trade brewing, as I’m hearing, it’s not with the #SFGiants. They’ve also been talking to the #Whitesox, among other clubs.

Interesting, would the White Sox be willing to trade any of their young talent?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

https://www.brewcrewball.com/2018/1/21/16917150/milwaukee-brewers-are-close-to-making-a-trade-per-report

I would assume Santana and/or Broxton is involved.

White Sox are mentioned as someone we've been talking to (and the Marlins have also been listed lately, among other teams I'm sure). What do we think we could be getting back for one or both of those guys?

Other thought, is it possible this is a trade FOR an outfielder (i.e. Yelich) instead of the other way around? I don't see why they'd do that exactly but Yelich would be nice to have.

This is going to be a big trade.

What makes you say that?

He either guessed well or had inside info last year.

I believed him then and I believe him now.

Fair enough. Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. High heat can you tell us if your source indicated whether or not this is coming down tonight?

Archived