Brewer Fanatic

Brewers On Deck 2018

Bikeage77

The lineups have been announced. I don't think the entire lineup is currently given, but all the bigger names are in here:

https://www.mlb.com/brewers/fans/brewers-on-deck

There's a couple of guys I'm looking forward to getting, mostly Knebel, Shaw, and Plesac. In years past they've done a lottery drawing for bigger names, but that's sometimes resulted in certain players not getting 250 people in line (Fingers, and Uecker).

I'm mostly hoping the rummage (especially jersey selection) is better than last years.

Do any of you guys have extras of base rookie cards for any of the prospects that you could sell me? I would imagine the base cards don't go for a lot, though I have no idea. Please inbox me, I wouldn't mind getting cards signed, but I'm pretty picky about getting baseballs signed these days. I'm currently out of room.

Here is the full lineup:

• Players
    Jesus Aguilar
    Chase Anderson
    Orlando Arcia
    Jacob Barnes
    Jett Bandy
    Ryan Braun
    Lewis Brinson
    Keon Broxton
    Corbin Burnes
    Jhoulys Chacin
    Zach Davies
    Tim Dillard
    Oliver Drake
    Junior Guerra
    Josh Hader
    Monte Harrison
    Keston Hiura
    Adrian Houser
    Jeremy Jeffress
    Corey Knebel
    Jimmy Nelson
    Hernan Perez
    Brett Phillips
    Manny Pina
    Domingo Santana
    Travis Shaw
    Eric Sogard
    Brent Suter
    Eric Thames
    Stephen Vogt
    Tyler Webb
    Aaron Wilkerson
    Taylor Williams
    Brandon Woodruff

Coaching Staff
    Craig Counsell
    Darnell Coles
    Marcus Hanel
    Derek Johnson
    Jason Lane
    Pat Murphy
    Ed Sedar
    Carlos Subero
    Lee Tunnell
    Matt Erickson
    (Class-A Wisconsin manager)

Alumni
    Don August
    Jerry Augustine
    Jeff Cirillo
    Cecil Cooper
    Rollie Fingers
    Jim Gantner
    Larry Hisle
    Dan Plesac
    Ken Sanders
    Gorman Thomas
    Paul Wagner
    Robin Yount

Executives & Broadcasters
    Matt Arnold
    Mark Attanasio
    Craig Coshun
    Lane Grindle
    Jeff Levering
    Sophia Minnaert
    Rick Schlesinger
    David Stearns
    Bob Uecker

I collect the 5x7 free cards that the players have at their tables, but I like them signed. If anyone comes away with extras, I'd be interested in them. I probably have some doubles from year's past to trade...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

No lottery. First come first serve. Knebel and Shaw were really easy to get last year.

I got Corey Knebel's autograph, took multiple photos, and had a brief conversation with him last year since there was NO line around him when I visited. I was pretty surprised by the lack of fan attention, but it worked out for me!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

No lottery. First come first serve. Knebel and Shaw were really easy to get last year.

I got Corey Knebel's autograph, took multiple photos, and had a brief conversation with him last year since there was NO line around him when I visited. I was pretty surprised by the lack of fan attention, but it worked out for me!

Yeah, last year he was just a reliever. But with him being an All Star closer now I'm sure it will increase somewhat. He obviously won't bring in the line of Robin Yount. Probably not even the line of Jimmy Nelson or Domingo Santana, but we'll see.

Yeah, last year he was just a reliever. But with him being an All Star closer now I'm sure it will increase somewhat. He obviously won't bring in the line of Robin Yount. Probably not even the line of Jimmy Nelson or Domingo Santana, but we'll see.

At $25 you’ll have no problem getting Knebel.

I wonder how many tickets are gonna sell between tomorrow morning and Sunday after today.

Well, I was going to order ours Friday, but that's because I was waiting to make sure the weather would be suitable for our drive. ;)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived