Brewer Fanatic

Info on getting autographs at Bucks games?

bani1717

Years ago I used to get autographs at Bucks games fairly regularly. I was considering trying again sometime soon but was wondering if anyone with more recent experience had any info they could share to help me...

It used to be that anyone could go to Section 101 during the early individual warmups to get autographs along the main players tunnel (but the other sections along the tunnel were limited to people with tickets in those sections). Does anyone know whether or not that is still the case?

Any idea what time the BMOHBC opens before Bucks games these days? I've read both 60 minutes and 90 minutes before the game...

Does Giannis sign during warmups? In my experience he is a pretty good signer but I wasn't sure if he usually signs during warmups, or if he is even out on the court during individual warmups...

Thanks for any advice anyone has!

Archived