Brewer Fanatic

Season ticket holder license plate frame

Dean Machine

I wasn't exactly sure of what forum this belonged in but this arrived in the mail last week as a holiday gift for season ticket holders but has anyone tried to put this on their car? I live in Minnesota and when I went to put in on my car it covered more than half of the month and year stickers to the point they can't be read which means it can't be used but when I look at the Wisconsin license plates they seem to be of the same setup so I was wondering if it actually works on the Wisconsin plates or if this was a severe design flaw?

25442767_10159954048425722_3306859241010625667_n.jpg?oh=cb69e12ad40ff234a66d6df285c60e1e&oe=5AC3A2CE

Design flaw...I guess? Honestly I have seen people cover it up before. It’s really not a huge deal...unless you are covering it for a reason. I drove around a car with them half covered for years and no one ever batted an eye.

Put it on the front? Only a problem for the back.

I don't know if I would be comfortable driving around with the year sticker covered up because at least around here they love to write expired tab tickets and drive through parking lots checking. I had a designer license plate frame on my car that I took off to attempt to put that one on and the opening was big enough not to hide the stickers so to me it would be a design flaw if this one covers up the stickers.

Have not gotten mine yet. I'm a 20 pack holder. Last season we got that really nice Brewers flag.

I'm a 20 game holder and I got mine over 2 weeks ago. I would say call your rep but the frame really doesn't fit on a license plate without hiding the stickers. I'm not even sure I'm comfortable blocking my front stickers.

Have not gotten mine yet. I'm a 20 pack holder. Last season we got that really nice Brewers flag.

I'm a 20 game holder and I got mine over 2 weeks ago. I would say call your rep but the frame really doesn't fit on a license plate without hiding the stickers. I'm not even sure I'm comfortable blocking my front stickers.

You have front stickers in MN?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got this frame as well from the Brewers. However, I already have a similar one on my car. I just put the stickers up toward the middle of the plate. Have had this for years and have never been pulled over. I got hit from behind on the freeway about 3 weeks ago. The state trooper that came to the scene never said anything about my plates (plates were not damaged do to the accident).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived