Brewer Fanatic

Neshek signs with Phillies

markedman5

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Pat Neshek offficial contract with #Phillies: 2 years $16.25 million. $4 million signing bonus, $5.75 million in 2018, $5.75 million in 2019: $7 million or $750,000 buyout in 2020

Nice deal for Neshek. I wasn't sure he would get that much. It shows you the relief market is going to be expensive this year.

Pat Neshek offficial contract with #Phillies: 2 years $16.25 million. $4 million signing bonus, $5.75 million in 2018, $5.75 million in 2019: $7 million or $750,000 buyout in 2020

Nice deal for Neshek. I wasn't sure he would get that much. It shows you the relief market is going to be expensive this year.

Let me preface with the fact that admittedly this is a very strange statement. Neshek and I were both born in Madison just a couple of days apart. In a really weird way seeing him sign a significant contract affirms that I am not completely over the hill in baseball years just yet. ;)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived