Brewer Fanatic

2018 Lineup (batting order)

TJseven7

Because the lineup now appears best equipped to mash righties I decided to take a look at the handedness of the starters among the remaining opponents on the Brewers schedule. With 50 games remaining (counting tonight) my approximation is the Brewers will face approximately 34 right handed starters and 16 left handed starters. Below are the remaining opponents and the current make-up of those team’s starting rotations.

Colorado (3 games remaining) - Facing 2 RHP, 1 LHP starters

San Diego (3 games remaining) - Have 1 RHP, 3 LHP in current rotation

Atlanta (3 games remaining) - 4 RHP, 1 LHP in current rotation

Chicago Cubs (8 games remaining) - 1 RHP, 4 LHP in current rotation

St. Louis (6 games remaining) - 4 RHP, 1 LHP in current rotation

Pittsburgh (9 games remaining) - 5 RHP, 0 LHP in current rotation

Cincinnati (9 games remaining) - 5 RHP, 0 LHP in current rotation

Washington (3 games remaining) - 3 RHP, 2 LHP in current rotation

San Francisco (3 games remaining) - 2 RHP, 3 LHP in current rotation

Detroit (3 games remaining) - 2 RHP, 3 LHP in current rotation

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Aguilar dropped in our order and maybe even see less playing time. (2nd half line: .229/.333/.404/.737) It would be nice to see Shaw get a few games over there with Schoop and Arcia up the middle and Moustakas at 3B. This defensively is about as good as it gets for us. Then you have Thames, Aguilar, and Santana(9/1) coming off the bench as our big boppers.

Cain

Yelich

Braun

Shaw

Moustakas

Schoop

Pina/Kratz

Arcia

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived