Brewer Fanatic

Raisel Iglesias

mlloyd10

Maybe if Reds include Gennett in the deal and take Villar.

Seriously, do you really want to help a division rival down the road by overpaying for a relief pitcher? Bad enough that they have Cubs and Cardinals to contend with for the foreseeable future.

Seriously, do you really want to help a division rival down the road by overpaying for a relief pitcher? Bad enough that they have Cubs and Cardinals to contend with for the foreseeable future.

Who said anything about over paying - I would give up something good( as he is entering him prime and under control for until 2021, but not great

Iglesias would be out 2nd best RP if we got him

I think I would be willing to to give the Reds a quantity deal rather than a quality deal for him coming out of some of the minor leaguers we won't be able to protect next year. I'm not sure how much he'd cost, but it might make sense to get him now, rather than July price wise. Would they bite on Corey Ray + Perrin/Ponce types?
Formerly Uecker Quit Usingers

That horse isn't even a pile a dust anymore. I think you've beat it into a diamond.

Who said anything about over paying - I would give up something good( as he is entering him prime and under control for until 2021, but not great

Iglesias would be out 2nd best RP if we got him

He actually might be our best. He's incredible. I think the cost is going to be insane, think Ken Giles return. We should definitely make a call and inquire, but I'm not sure I want to give up what I think it will take to land him.

He actually might be our best. He's incredible. I think the cost is going to be insane, think Ken Giles return. We should definitely make a call and inquire, but I'm not sure I want to give up what I think it will take to land him.

Agreed. Getting Iglesias would likely cost a package like or similar to Harrison, Ortiz and Burnes which is WAY more than I am willing to give.

Agreed. Getting Iglesias would likely cost a package like or similar to Harrison, Ortiz and Burnes which is WAY more than I am willing to give.

Especially if their trading him in the division. For what the Brewers would have to give up, I think it would be smarter to allocate our trade pieces to the SP. That back end of Hader, Knebel, and Iglesias would shorten some games up though...

Archived