Brewer Fanatic

Stranger Things

TURBO

On 6/3/2022 at 2:12 PM, stoutdude04 said:

I loved season 4 volume 1. And without getting spoilery...I did not see that coming!

My wife and I finished up season 4 volume 1 last night.  Without getting spoilery . . . i DID see that one coming!

I think this might be their best season since the inaugural.  I think pretty much each episode--especially the finale--was well done and I didn't want it to end.

I guess we can wait a few weeks for the grand finale episodes.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

2 hours ago, pitchleague said:

My wife and I finished up season 4 volume 1 last night.  Without getting spoilery . . . i DID see that one coming!

I think this might be their best season since the inaugural.  I think pretty much each episode--especially the finale--was well done and I didn't want it to end.

I guess we can wait a few weeks for the grand finale episodes.

I agree with the quality. 

I recognized something, but never put it together. Typically I figure things out ahead of time, so this was a lot of fun for me.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

we just finished all available episodes for season 4 and now I wanna go back and rewatch season 1. 

Edit: I couldn't do a spoiler tag from my phone last night:

Spoiler

I swear that "Papa" (Matthew Modine) was eaten by a Demogorgon in season 1. Was I hallucinating?

• Like 1
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.