Brewer Fanatic

RIP Roy Halladay

bill hAll Star

I'm still mad at Gord Ash for refusing to trade Halladay, Chris Carpenter, or Kelvim Escobar to Milwaukee for Fernando Vina (forcing the Brewers to trade him to StL for Juan Acevedo).

For the family's sake, I hope the total number of people in the crashed plane were minimal.

I'm still mad at Gord Ash for refusing to trade Halladay, Chris Carpenter, or Kelvim Escobar to Milwaukee for Fernando Vina (forcing the Brewers to trade him to StL for Juan Acevedo).

For the family's sake, I hope the total number of people in the crashed plane were minimal.

The report is one person and since Roy or his family have not jumped out and yelled "he's alive!" is very telling right now.

It was his personal/hobby plane that he had just gotten brand new. Lots of videos/pics on twitter of him flying it around. They didn't deny that it was him at the press conference a few minutes ago.

What a great pitcher. It sounds like a great human as well. Should make the Hall of Fame. Terrible loss though

Off topic, but does he still hold the record for highest ERA by a starting pitcher with enough innings, or did Wily surpass him?

Archived