Brewer Fanatic

Bucks 2017-2018 Predictions

patrickgpe

With the season starting tomorrow, I am interested in seeing how everyone thinks the season will pan out:

I am prediction 49 wins and a 4th seed in the east. I think the biggest thing going for the bucks (besides having Giannis) is that the bucks have had little turnover while Cleveland and Boston will take some time to gel as a team and figure out how to run their offense to keep everyone happy. Cleveland, Boston, Toronto, Milwaukee and Washington should be competing for home court in the 1st round. I think the 16 year old not winning a playoff series streak ends this season.

Eastern Conference Champions.

Giannis will dedicate this season to his father, and reach his almost unlimited ceiling. Kidd now knows how and when to use the other pieces around him. Jabari comes back at the end of the year to provide scoring off the bench, that extra punch they need in the playoffs. This prediction involves injuries and/or turmoil going on in Cleveland, but the Bucks have played them well anyhow. Season ends losing to Warriors in 5.

Archived