Brewer Fanatic

2017-10-01: Brewers (Wilkerson) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 2:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-1; finish season at 86-76]

hawing

The only round of October baseball for either team.

BREWERS (85-76)

SS Eric Sogard (L)

2B Jonathan Villar ®

LF Eric Thames (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

3B Hernan Perez ®

RF Brett Phillips (L)

CF Keon Broxton ®

C Jett Bandy ®

RHP Aaron Wilkerson ®

CARDINALS (83-78)

2B Breyvic Valera (S)

SS Alex Mejia ®

RF Randal Grichuk ®

1B Luke Voit ®

CF Harrison Bader ®

3B Aledmys Diaz ®

C Carson Kelly ®

LF Magneuris Sierra (L)

RHP Jack Flaherty ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Talk about your Sunday Getaway lineups. I had to look some of these guys up because Rotowire didn't list their full names.

Welp, 86-76 has a nicer ring to it than 85-77. Let's end the season more positively.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So does Perez play all 9 positions?

I certainly hope so! No reason not to really. Back in that game where Manny was out already and Vogt looked close to having to leave the game, I was almost disappointed that Hernan didn't get his chance then. Would then have played all 9 positions due to actual need, and not as a gimmick.

I would be a fan of the 9 positions game. Rock says CC is not into that stuff. I recall something being said on that same front during the blowout in Washington. I guess the argument is that it feels too gimmicky and not "real" enough. That's fine, though I think the levity of it is enjoyable, and it's not like it isn't a skill showcase.

I don't think BA and Rock really want to overlay WTMJ...Not to restart any kind of announcer debate because our TV crew is fine and professional, but it's just...Ueck. And Jeff. And like legitimately one of the best crews in baseball. Not sure you want people to want every broadcast to just feature the TMJ overlay...

I would be a fan of the 9 positions game. Rock says CC is not into that stuff. I recall something being said on that same front during the blowout in Washington. I guess the argument is that it feels too gimmicky and not "real" enough. That's fine, though I think the levity of it is enjoyable, and it's not like it isn't a skill showcase.

I'd be fine with him just playing C for one inning, and 3B or whereever the rest of the game. He has played the other 8 already.

Also does seems like he'll play all 9, after moving from 3B to SS this inning.

Archived