Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-30: Brewers (Guerra) at Cardinals (Weaver) 3:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6; eliminated, but not until game 161]

hawing
I hate the cardinals.

For once this isn't about the Cardinals. This is about another Brewers failure to stomp on someone's neck and put away a team. Sitting on early leads and losing them late is the summary of the 2017 Brewers.

A 6 run lead should be enough for the pitching to hold.

Yes it should, but more often than not it's been the offense that has mailed it in after an early lead thinking their job was done.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it should, but more often than not it's been the offense that has mailed it in after an early lead thinking their job was done.

I don't think they mail it in, they just have a devil of a time scoring runs without hitting dingers.

Good season but this still sucked the way it ended. Just always seems to be something.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hope you are reimbursing the guys for those extra bag fees, Craig.

Haha thanks for posting this. Made me laugh and that is definitely needed right now.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived