Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-29: Brewers (Anderson) at Cardinals (Grant) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3; gain no ground on COL]

reillymcshane
Also it looks like about every 10 years we get both ROYs ending up HOFers

56 Frank Robinson, Luis Aparicio

67 Tom Seaver, Rod Carew

77 Andre Dawson, Eddie Murray

01 Albert Pujols, Ichiro

12 Bryce Harper, Mike Trout ?

15 Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa ?

Can you name the only ROY from the 80s who is in the HOF?

Ripken?

Correct well done, sort of an asterisk question considering McGwire won and he did hit 583 HRs...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just think. Three more years of Braun with a price tag of 60 million.

Lol

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Shaw with another nice play too. It’d be good to see Chase start the 8th.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So, if the Dodgers lose, they'll only be a game up on the Indians going into tomorrow. It always seems like teams don't go all out for home field advantage, so who knows what that's worth to them, but I wonder what happens if there's a tie? My guess is it goes to the Dodgers since they won the head-to-head, right? What would happen if the teams never played in IL? Just curious...

So, if the Dodgers lose, they'll only be a game up on the Indians going into tomorrow. It always seems like teams don't go all out for home field advantage, so who knows what that's worth to them, but I wonder what happens if there's a tie? My guess is it goes to the Dodgers since they won the head-to-head, right? What would happen if the teams never played in IL? Just curious...

Intra- or interleague record, I don't remember which one.

How great was that double play? And how great has Anderson been tonight? I know BA and Rock are paid to say it, but they're right. Just hang around and win your games, and if it's not good enough so be it. The least you can do is put some pressure on the other guys.

Plus, I can't really begrudge the Rockies their playoff spot. They will have earned it playing in a division with the Dodgers and Diamondbacks AND they have done some major work against those two teams of late.

It would be fun to go into Sunday with a chance, though.

This should not be Knebel.

Don’t understand this one. Knebel needs to be ready for the next two days.

Archived