Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-28: Reds (Romano) at Brewers (Suter) 3:10 PM CDT (Brewers win, 4-3)

reillymcshane
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or this could be a fluke season and we'll be back to a 73 win team.

I sure hope not. Braun had down year, some guys did have career years.... the Brewers didnt have many come from behind games. Led league in games decided by 3 runs or less. They play down or up to competition.

The team is hard to figure out, they blew alot of late games early in season.

Usually not optimistic, but its hard not to be with this group.

I sure hope not. Braun had down year, some guys did have career years.... the Brewers didnt have many come from behind games. Led league in games decided by 3 runs or less.

Maybe not as little as 73 wins, but maybe just a .500 team. Let's see how the off season plays out.

https://www.brewcrewball.com/2017/9/28/16378162/milwaukee-brewers-could-be-active-in-pursuing-upgrades-this-offseason-owner-suggests

No matter what happens this week 2018 is gonna be FUN with all these good young players

Ive had a blast with this team this year. Regardless of the outcome, I already cant wait til next year.

Exactly how I felt about the Bucks. I can not wait until next season, no matter what happens.

I sure hope not. Braun had down year, some guys did have career years.... the Brewers didnt have many come from behind games. Led league in games decided by 3 runs or less.

Maybe not as little as 73 wins, but maybe just a .500 team. Let's see how the off season plays out.

https://www.brewcrewball.com/2017/9/28/16378162/milwaukee-brewers-could-be-active-in-pursuing-upgrades-this-offseason-owner-suggests

Faith in David Stearns

I donno what we are gonna do with Braun this offseason. He's been a disappointment these past several games.

Agreed he just isnt the same, sad to say i think the 30 plus HR years and pushing .300 are done. He just doesnt look good at the plate despite the pretty swing.

Him and Pujols still have the prettiest right handed swing I have seen, despite being shadows of what they were.

Archived