Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-27: Reds (Bailey) at Brewers (Woodruff) 7:10 PM CDT (Brewers lose, 6-0)

reillymcshane
Shouldn't be too hard. All we have to do is go into St. Louis this weekend and take at least two of three from the Cards. Shouldn't be a problem given our historical success against them.

Don't live in the past. We are the better team now. That is all that matters. We have a winning record against them this year too.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't be too hard. All we have to do is go into St. Louis this weekend and take at least two of three from the Cards. Shouldn't be a problem given our historical success against them.

Don't live in the past. We are the better team now. That is all that matters. We have a winning record against them this year too.

I'm not so sure it's the past. When the chips are down and everything on the line this weekend, do you really feel good about our chances against them? I certainly don't. I predict another chapter of heartbreak at the hands of the Cards.

You can’t just lay over a fastball to a guy like Votto. Just too good of a hitter for that. Put it on a corner or walk him and go after the next guy.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Lol it’s almost as if the MLB doesn’t want us in this race. What a crock of poo.

As I type that another horrible “strike” call on Shaw. Ridiculous

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun swings at Ball 4 on a 3-1 count and ends up grounding into a double play instead. So we go from bases loaded nobody out to 2 out with a man on 3rd just like that.

There's just too much on the line for things like that to happen right now.

Just tuned in, so blown strike calls and blown replay in the first is that what I'm getting?

Blown strikes for sure. Chances are the call on replay was right, just bad angles to be 'conclusive' evidence.

Still, Braun swung at a ball on 3-1 that should have been bases loaded nobody out. It's still on teh team

Blowing that scoring chance in the 1st may prove to be very, very costly.

This is....pretty much last call for us. 2.5 games with 4 to go ...yeah, it's mathematically possible, but someone needs to get swept in the last series at that point and more help and yeah, it would pretty much be over.

Archived