Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-26: Reds (McGuire) at Brewers (Davies) 6:40 PM CDT (Brewers win, 7-6)

reillymcshane
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And one C is out. So you'd have a C in way over his head for teh rest of the game. Bandy and Susac are bad. That said, this still might have been a time to do it.

Glad it worked out though

Way over their head? Bandy and Susac both have spent plenty of time in the bigs and considering Vogt turns every single into a double I don't see what you have to lose.

I just disagree if you think Bandy and Susac are MLB level players. They also haven't been working with Ps the last two months or so like Vogt has. Oh and Cin has 0 SBs today.

That said, of course I think t hey could go out there and play D and be fine for two innings. But in a one run game maybe he's thinking Vogt could have to hit again. And again, I said I'd probably agree that was a time it was worth it to do it, that run was huge. But I see the logic on not. It's not some horrible dumb thing, I see either way

I'm done with this stress and disappointment. Kinda ready for it to be done.

Man.. I am so glad to have meaningful baseball this late in the year after the preseason expectations (my own, really) that I will be super disappointed when it's over this season - playoffs or not.

It wouldn't be a Brewers game this year without it being a one run game headed to the last frame.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well the Reds certainly haven't laid down with nothing to play for. Gotta give them credit for that. If the Brewers make the playoffs, I'd prefer to see them do it legitimately against strong competition.

You don't get extra credit for beating good teams. I wouldn't care if they had to beat a little league team or retirement home softball team, just win the damn games.

Archived