Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-23: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Suter) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that kids energy and style talking about Arcia, kid has swagger.

Side note, I watch a lot of other baseball teams, this Brewer dugout appears to have the most fun. You can also tell and as a fan for most I think it's important, that the team really does care about winning. They know the situation they are in.

I hope this mentality stays with the team for years to come. They kind of remind me of the bucks, young talented, under rated, under appreciated.

Win or lose they have given us a lot to cheer for this year. I am proud to be a Brewer fan proud to be a fan of all Wisconsin teams.

Hardest hit ball of Arcia's young career.....107mph

He was using a Miguel Cabrera bat. He pointed to it in the dugout and the Fox crew zoomed in and there was his name.

I guess Cabrera sent a few bats to his fellow countryman.

Jon Jay is a Brewer killer. Now the Cubbies lead 3-2. Darn!

Told my gf as John Jay came up, he is gonna slap a single somewhere. Definitely a brewery killer. Always has been. Would love to have him as our leadoff.

Jeff Suppan was a Brewers killer too. No matter which team he played for.

Archived