Brewer Fanatic

Renewed push for protective netting

bork
I think the argument that netting will ruin the fan experience is overblown.

Agree completely. I tend to err on the side of safety. I realize you can't protect everyone from everything, but in this era where pitchers are throwing 100 mph fastballs getting hit by guys who are bigger and stronger than in previous eras...I think extra netting is probably a good idea.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dislike the idea of extending the netting because it does affect my viewing and my experience. I like to take photos and the netting is terrible for that hobby. I always research stadiums and seats to avoid being behind the net. I understand the push to extend it and I'm fine with that. I will just have to move my seats further away or avoid going to certain stadiums. I've avoided stadiums before and I'll do it again. Not a big deal, just would suck if it was one of my favorites.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

Archived