Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-22: Cubs (Lackey) at Brewers (Woodruff) 6:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers just doing Brewer things. This couldn't be more frustrating. It's comical the things these guys do on a nightly basis.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Terrific fight out of this team. Just not quite there from an overall talent perspective yet, but definitely getting closer as a franchise.

Well said. Agree for the most part. Hard to take a step back and see this season for what it is but they have played hard all year.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It's pathetically embarrassing how loud it is for the Cubs in our own stadium. It can't possible be that drastic of a home environment anywhere else in the majors.

Yeah I just said this to my father five minutes ago. It seems pretty sad. I get the market of Cubs fans is much larger than ours but it just doesn't sit well.

And in what environment does the 5th largest city in North America (3rd largest City in the US) sit 1-2 hours from the 31st largest. I always find it odd how this shocks people. Cost of living is higher in Chicago, which means drastically cheaper seats in MKE compared to what they pay at Wrigley.

It's pathetically embarrassing how loud it is for the Cubs in our own stadium. It can't possible be that drastic of a home environment anywhere else in the majors.

Yeah I just said this to my father five minutes ago. It seems pretty sad. I get the market of Cubs fans is much larger than ours but it just doesn't sit well.

And in what environment does the 5th largest city in North America (3rd largest City in the US) sit 1-2 hours from the 31st largest. I always find it odd how this shocks people. Cost of living is higher in Chicago, which means drastically cheaper seats in MKE compared to what they pay at Wrigley.

I don't think it shocks either one of us that discussed this. I don't want to speak for adam but it was more of a discussion because it just flat out stinks to have your park invaded when you're trying to make a run at the post season. That's all.

Accounts from Washington was that the Phillies fans would attend in droves during their good run about a decade ago. But that's about the closest recent example. Maybe being in a different league and division than the Cubs wasn't so bad.

Archived