Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-22: Cubs (Lackey) at Brewers (Woodruff) 6:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's pathetically embarrassing how loud it is for the Cubs in our own stadium. It can't possible be that drastic of a home environment anywhere else in the majors.

Yeah I just said this to my father five minutes ago. It seems pretty sad. I get the market of Cubs fans is much larger than ours but it just doesn't sit well.

Large part is the fault of the Brewers. They charge mega prices for these games. Why would I go today when I can go any other series for pennies compared to tonight? Other problem is the Cubs fans will pay those prices so season ticket holders sell off their tickets.

Sogard trying to bunt. Lol yes, let's just play to tie it up. Stupid baseball strategy there.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I am so sick and tired of "timeouts" mid at bat. For the love of God....

The MLB should limit the amount of trips a catcher can make. Gets out of hand.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived