Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-22: Cubs (Lackey) at Brewers (Woodruff) 6:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

hawing

Holmgren coached Favre for 8 seasons in which he went from leading the league in pics to 3 straight MVPs. Have you heard Favre talk about Holmgren yelling at him all the time? You are thinking of the Mike Sherman led Favre years

And during his time with Holmgren, many... many mistakes were made. Mental and physical. Never once pulled or not started in all those years. Annnnnnd Holmgren was never fired.

What's your damn point?!? My god.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Have a beer and relax a bit.

Can we go one game thread without posts like this?

lol give me a break.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Holmgren coached Favre for 8 seasons in which he went from leading the league in pics to 3 straight MVPs. Have you heard Favre talk about Holmgren yelling at him all the time? You are thinking of the Mike Sherman led Favre years

And during his time with Holmgren, many... many mistakes were made. Mental and physical. Never once pulled or not started in all those years. Annnnnnd Holmgren was never fired.

Well you clearly don't get the point. Mistakes are not the issue. Baseball is full of many more mistakes than any other sport. The point is learning from them and improving. The point is not tolerating mistakes and working hard to not repeat them. The Brewer do not do that, they continue to repeat over and over. When there is a big spot, they try to hit HRs and chase pitches outside of the zone. Over, and over, and over. Shaw wasn't thinking on the field, it happens. I am just speculating, but I assume CC did not use that as teachable moment to get the team to focus on this game. He is not going to try to do or say anything to improve, just shrug his shoulders and say o well that happens.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Have a beer and relax a bit.

Can we go one game thread without posts like this?

lol give me a break.

If you want to argue points, go right ahead. If you're going to tell posters their posts are embarrassing, or they're embarrassing themselves, or to relax, posts are going to just start getting deleted, and if we have to keep stepping into game threads for this nonsense, posters will get removed.

So.... stop.

Well you clearly don't get the point. Mistakes are not the issue. Baseball is full of many more mistakes than any other sport. The point is learning from them and improving. The point is not tolerating mistakes and working hard to not repeat them. The Brewer do not do that, they continue to repeat over and over. When there is a big spot, they try to hit HRs and chase pitches outside of the zone. Over, and over, and over. Shaw wasn't thinking on the field, it happens. I am just speculating, but I assume CC did not use that as teachable moment to get the team to focus on this game. He is not going to try to do or say anything to improve, just shrug his shoulders and say o well that happens.

That's all that I needed to see. You don't know. You actually have no clue. So calling for a managers head is reactionary to the play and very silly.

That's crap. If you can't overturn lastnight's call you can't overturn this one.

Last night's was basically a tie. It was impossible to tell. It was fairly easy to see he was safe on this one.

Sigh.

DKWlD6sWsAAL8yF.jpg

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived