Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-21: Cubs (Arrieta) at Brewers (Davies) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davies should have been out of this inning a long time ago. Cubs weak contact is falling in while none of our contact has found a hole yet

Hard to find holes when everyone is popping up.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

What is going on with Braun?? He looks totally lost at the plate.

He's 9 for his last 24 (.375) coming into tonight.... I guess... I'd ask what makes you think he's lost?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

What is going on with Braun?? He looks totally lost at the plate.

He's 9 for his last 24 (.375) coming into tonight.... I guess... I'd ask what makes you think he's lost?

Other than not coming up with a big hit or two, he's been pretty good as of late. Expectations are high though at this time of the year.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Even Schwarber is running since Maddon sees that 0-22 from Vogt on SB attempts

Perfect opportunity to go 1-23 then.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Domingo Santana is 25 years old.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Tailor made double play ball booted.

That ball was hit really friggin hard in fairness to walker. Not the easiest to pick.

This is major league baseball, not bar league softball. That should have been an easy double play

:laughing :rolleyes

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Santana might hit 40 dingers next year if he stays healthy.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived