Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-19: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Williams) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers record 81st win, 1-0]

hawing
Brault vs. Brewers: 6 IP, 1.5 BB/9, 9.0 K/9, 0.00 ERA, 0.33 WHIP

Brault vs. Everyone Else: 18 2/3 IP, 3.9 BB/9, 4.3 K/9, 5.79 ERA, 1.93 WHIP

I'm calling fluke on his Brewer outing. He also hasn't pitched since then (9 days ago), so he could be a bit rusty tonight. I thinks the Brewers bounce back nicely against him tonight seeing him for the 2nd time in 9 days.

I'm not sure why, but I thought we faced him twice this year and he wrecked us both times. I looked at 2016 numbers and he went 0-2 with a 4 something ERA and over 1.5 whip against us last year...against a worse team. I guess after 3 minutes of additional research I can buy the "fluke" much more easily.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've scored 4 runs in two games this series and outside of 2 games against the Marlins continue to look like crap on offense.

Outside of the 2 games where we scored 10 runs each? And still scored 4 in the loss. Yeah not much going in Pittsburgh but it's just 2 games. Before that they scored 8+ in 4 of the previous 8 games including double digits in 3, and have averaged 5.9 runs/game over the past 10 even including the last 2 games.

I am not Shea Vucinich

To borrow a phrase from 2005:

WE'RE NOT LOSERS! WE'RE NOT LOSERS!

Old-school BF.netters might remember the IGT that included this post: http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?p=79285#p79285

Behold the broken images and references to also-ran Brewers who somehow made a difference that night! (like Justin Lehr :laughing)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived