Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-19: Brewers (Anderson) at Pirates (Williams) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers record 81st win, 1-0]

hawing
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson saved Vogt the humiliation of throwing a wet noodle to second.

Holy cow. Stop. Can I get mod status so I can get this crap the heck out of here? Make Brewersfan.net great again!! This place is just straight up turds lately.

I mean I think he is now 0-22 as a Brewer at throwing out baserunners.

Anderson saved Vogt the humiliation of throwing a wet noodle to second.

Holy cow. Stop. Can I get mod status so I can get this crap the heck out of here? Make Brewersfan.net great again!! This place is just straight up turds lately.

I mean I think he is now 0-22 as a Brewer at throwing out baserunners.

I thought you were joking, but you are right. 0-22 counting 2 tonight. He's not great in his career, 26%, he was 15% with Oak but he was 28% last year. I wonder if the knee and neck injury is impacting him at all or if he just lost it this season.

While you guys were bickering Chase Anderson just pitched out of a massive jam to keep it 1-0.

Maybe the bickering was the juju Anderson needed to get out of the jam. Keep bickering guys, all the way to the playoffs. You'll be the Brewers Waldorf and Statler.

Maybe that's the secret to this shocking year. All the bickering, fighting, and negativity in the IGT.

The two SBs one was to MArte who would steal 40+ in a normal year and an 80% clip, so not easy for anyone and the second he literally had no chance no matter who was catching. It hasn't been a big deal, yet, hope I don't jinx.

I get it, but yesterday is blasphemy for Santana, couple days ago it was that Sogard was in over Arcia. I know it's crunch time and I'd prefer rolling with your best everyday but this is clearly their strategy to give tons of rest, play platoons as much as possible, keep everyone fresh and involved, and seemingly it's working so I'm just trying to support the team.

Wow what an AB by Phillips. Let's cash this in. I think Villar is 2/2 in the last couple games of pinch hitting. 3 in a row is asking a lot but lets do it. Thames is on fire and hasn't had any luck tonight so a bit due there

While you guys were bickering Chase Anderson just pitched out of a massive jam to keep it 1-0.

Maybe the bickering was the juju Anderson needed to get out of the jam. Keep bickering guys, all the way to the playoffs. You'll be the Brewers Waldorf and Statler.

Maybe that's the secret to this shocking year. All the bickering, fighting, and negativity in the IGT.

Yes, the team has great chemistry in the clubhouse and the field. The IGT is sucking up all the negative feelings from the team. It's a very zen thing.

Er, I mean, that's the stupidest thing I've ever read T-Plush.

(waiting for Villar rbi single)

Archived