Brewer Fanatic

IGT for non-Brewers games

hawing

Rox game is on MLB network now for anyone interested. Giants start with a man on 3rd 1 out. We could be tied for the WC tonight if Giants can win this

I know it would be a MAJOR accomplishment for this team to make ANY postseason, but It'd be hard for me to get excited about them being the WC. A one game playoff essentially, where if you lose, it's like you weren't even in the postseason. I want the division so bad.

Rox game is on MLB network now for anyone interested. Giants start with a man on 3rd 1 out. We could be tied for the WC tonight if Giants can win this

I know it would be a MAJOR accomplishment for this team to make ANY postseason, but It'd be hard for me to get excited about them being the WC. A one game playoff essentially, where if you lose, it's like you weren't even in the postseason. I want the division so bad.

I get what you're saying but I'd be thrilled with the WC game even if they lose it.

Would be awesome to win it, obviously. I think all the pressure really would be on Arizona especially being a 1 game playoff.

Generally agree, especially since they wouldn't even get a home game. But it is what it is, it's better than nothing and it would be cool to knock of Greinke in that playoff game. Then who knows, the Dodgers have been finishing poorly so anything is possible. Baseball is the sport where the worst team has the best chance of actually winning it all (that phrasing sounds bad, can't think of a better way to put it but you know what I mean) compared to the other major sports. If you're in, anything can happen.

Caught a bit of this game with the volume on when Sandoval was hitting and it's COL announcers. They have his month by month averages up. And May is .750 because he only played 1 game and went 3/4, obviously every month is awful. Announcers had some pretty sarcastic picking on how bad Sandoval but how much he dominated May, moderately funny stuff for baseball announcers.

Both the Cards and Rockies lost so now we are ahead the hated Cards and only 1 behind Colorado for that WC spot. :)

UGH!

This just reminds us of the chances we have blown to take a HUGE lead in the WC race if only we had an offense when it mattered most. We could easily be 2 games up in the WC the way the Rockies have been playing.

Blown chances...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived