Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-16: Brewers (Davies) "at" Marlins (Conley) at Miller Park, 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-4]

hawing
Not sure if you've been watching but they've drawn walks and hit the ball hard all night.

Here and there I have. Not much though, mostly gamecast.

And thats Amazing considering they had a four pitch inning.

Looked at the inning I think you're blathering about and if it was the 456 hitters like you said, it was 9 pitches and two of them were line outs. The Jesus one to center and Pina liner to 3rd

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember the results that inning but I don't think the number of pitches matters for when the ball goes in play.

No it doesnt, also shows they werent willing to draw walks that inning. I dont think ever having a 4 pitch inning is a good thing, I am sure someone will argue it though.

Two of the guys took the first pitch and one got to a 2-2 count. And like I said, 2 liners. But yea keep going on something you're clearly wrong on

[list=]

Not sure if you've been watching but they've drawn walks and hit the ball hard all night.

Here and there I have. Not much though, mostly gamecast.

And thats Amazing considering they had a four pitch inning.

Looked at the inning I think you're blathering about and if it was the 456 hitters like you said, it was 9 pitches and two of them were line outs. The Jesus one to center and Pina liner to 3rd

Blather? Ok keyboard tough guy, game cast had it as a 4 pitch inning 3 strikes 1 ball.

I guarantee you dont talk like that to men in real life, so dont do it here.

Sorry if you think blathering is offensive. CBS play by play has 9 pitches and the results I said. And yes i'd have said exactly that in person and then walked to a different part of the bar to not be around your negativity.

Here we go Walker, repeat of last night would be great.

•  

I don't remember the results that inning but I don't think the number of pitches matters for when the ball goes in play.

No it doesnt, also shows they werent willing to draw walks that inning. I dont think ever having a 4 pitch inning is a good thing, I am sure someone will argue it though.

Two of the guys took the first pitch and one got to a 2-2 count. And like I said, 2 liners. But yea keep going on something you're clearly wrong on

Then its clearly gamecast that was wrong.

Sorry if you think blathering is offensive. CBS play by play has 9 pitches and the results I said. And yes i'd have said exactly that in person and then walked to a different part of the bar to not be around your negativity.

There are plenty different gamecast to follow. The one i am on sucks I guess, thanks now I will use a different one.

There are plenty different gamecast to follow. The one i am on sucks I guess, thanks now I will use a different one.

ESPN says the same as CBS. In general CBS beats ESPN in that and phone apps. ESPN sucks for everything except live games.

Cmon perez

I hate on perez as much as anybody. But it was a fastball down the middle so can't be too mad. And the guy has come up with some hits lately at key times. just a few games ago with 2 outs he hit one in the lf gap to score a couple. Still probalby a good time to take the first pitch as i'd assume he's never hit against this P before. Get out of this inning and we have 234 next inning.

Either way, get a couple more there. Braun was pretty mad after his rocket got caught earlier, followed it up with a ding dong. Expecting him to hit it hard again at least.

I hate on perez as much as anybody. But it was a fastball down the middle so can't be too mad. And the guy has come up with some hits lately at key times. just a few games ago with 2 outs he hit one in the lf gap to score a couple. Still probalby a good time to take the first pitch as i'd assume he's never hit against this P before. Get out of this inning and we have 234 next inning. Get a couple more there. Braun was pretty mad after his rocket got caught earlier, followed it up with a ding dong. Expecting him to hit it hard again at least.

Ya I cant remember the last time I seen Braun so mad. It is good to see though.

Archived