Brewer Fanatic

2017-09-16: Brewers (Davies) "at" Marlins (Conley) at Miller Park, 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-4]

hawing

BREWERS (78-69)

2B Hernan Perez ®

RF Domingo Santana ®

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Zach Davies ®

MARLINS (68-79)

2B Dee Gordon (L)

RF Giancarlo Stanton ®

CF Christian Yelich (L)

LF Marcell Ozuna ®

1B Justin Bour (L)

C J.T. Realmuto ®

3B Derek Dietrich (L)

SS Miguel Rojas ®

LHP Adam Conley (L)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cubs win again of course. No catching them at this point. We just need to keep winning and hope the Rockies falter.

Yep, it's absolutely disgusting, how the Crew can't get any help. The Cardinals lay an egg in Chicago, but dimes to dollars they will sweep the Crew next time.

Cubs win again of course. No catching them at this point. We just need to keep winning and hope the Rockies falter.

We play them four times...we can easily catch them. We just swept them at Wrigley. I understand they didn't have their best starters going, but we played them well each time. Winning 3/4 wouldn't be that hard to imagine.

Oh Davies. Please settle get out of this and settle in. He's due for a stinker and I hope this isn't it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Should have been a strikeout. I assume, sarcastically, we will also get the same call.

It's sad that umps can lose concentration and not do their job.

Gameday shows every pitch in the bottom of the 1st called correctly. That inning is on Davies, not the umpire.

Davies looks awful with everything. Haven't seen this Davies in a long time. Not a good time for it.

Can't wait for some posters to start posting about how he sucks and "to get the bum out of there."

He doesn't suck, he was due for one of these, but we arent in a position with a very small handful of games left where we afford to just ride it out with him today if he doesn't have it.

Well hope he settles in and gets 5 or 6 innings and only these 4. I don't have the pitchers schedules in front of me but if he is awful again in the 2nd and requires being pulled for a Garza or whoever, maybe he can back a day early to skip the next bullpen day since his pitch count will be low? IDK, just spitballing.

Not over yet, just need him to settle in and they'll get back in this game

Davies looks awful with everything. Haven't seen this Davies in a long time. Not a good time for it.

Can't wait for some posters to start posting about how he sucks and "to get the bum out of there."

He doesn't suck, he was due for one of these, but we arent in a position with a very small handful of games left where we afford to just ride it out with him today if he doesn't have it.

We can't burn our BP this early with Woodruff going tomorrow. Not to mention we don't have a single day off next week. We just have to ride Davies out and hope he doesn't get hit up anymore but if it becomes a throwaway, then so be it. We'll have to try and get it back somehow.

We play them four times...we can easily catch them. We just swept them at Wrigley. I understand they didn't have their best starters going, but we played them well each time. Winning 3/4 wouldn't be that hard to imagine.

Unlikely. Unlike last time, the Cubs have the pitching edge in the 4 game series coming up.

Yeah let's pull him now......Garza is well rested and just about everyone else pitched last night.

On 2nd though let's see if he might be able to settle in.......

I mean, I think everyone said "if" he doesn't settle in. What would you have done if he gave up 4 straight bullets to start the 2nd inning all for hits and 2 runs with 2 on and nobody out?

Unlikely. Unlike last time, the Cubs have the pitching edge in the 4 game series coming up.

Oh, well I guess I won't watch those ones then. Brewers have no chance.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Oh, well I guess I won't watch those ones then. Brewers have no chance.

Not saying they don't have a chance. Just saying expecting to take 3 or sweep is highly unrealistic. These are the games we need to be winning and we're not. We got a gift by getting these games at home and we're not taking advantage of it.

Not saying they don't have a chance. Just saying expecting to take 3 or sweep is highly unrealistic. These are the games we need to be winning and we're not. We got a gift by getting these games at home and we're not taking advantage of it.

Uh, we are 1-0 the last time I checked in these games.

Archived