Brewer Fanatic

Are 16/17 the best back to back seasons in Brewer fandom?

molitor fan
2008 was insane. I was at all those walk offs the last week, the crowd was just electric. Still get emotional when I listen to the Uke calls from those games on youtube. I know that's sad but it's true. And being at the first home playoff game since 82 was magical. Crowd on their feet every time Dave Bush had 2 strikes on a hitter.

I'll never forget that Braun grand slam walkoff against the Pirates. The excitement leaving the stadium was insane.

Also never forget how loud it was for CC's first start. It was really fun watching that team get good, just wish they could have finished the job in '11.

2008 was insane. I was at all those walk offs the last week, the crowd was just electric. Still get emotional when I listen to the Uke calls from those games on youtube. I know that's sad but it's true. And being at the first home playoff game since 82 was magical. Crowd on their feet every time Dave Bush had 2 strikes on a hitter.

I'll never forget that Braun grand slam walkoff against the Pirates. The excitement leaving the stadium was insane.

Also never forget how loud it was for CC's first start. It was really fun watching that team get good, just wish they could have finished the job in '11.

this season is amazing, but nothing for me will top 2008 and 2011, until they get to the World Series.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived