Brewer Fanatic

Marlins series moved out of Miami? (Yup, to Miller Park - see reply #40)

PinaMadness
It's the standing in line for 4 innings for concessions which won't be so nice.

yeah, that will probably be an issue, probably why they are dropping the prices.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got an e-mail saying that Bud Selig bought a block of tickets and it giving them away to Boy Scouts and their families for free, limit 8. So it's looking like the weekend will be a "sellout".

My wife got free tickets through the girl scouts yesterday. I wonder if that's related?

Our little league just sent out an email about free tickets as well.

Because if the 3 people without the phone get up to get food/bathroom they don't have a ticket to show where they're supposed to be.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to "transfer" the ticket to others if they have the app. Otherwise, just screenshot the ticket for each person - I did that just in case my internet wasn't working and then my wife had a copy too.

Because if the 3 people without the phone get up to get food/bathroom they don't have a ticket to show where they're supposed to be.

I'm pretty sure there is a way to "transfer" the ticket to others if they have the app. Otherwise, just screenshot the ticket for each person - I did that just in case my internet wasn't working and then my wife had a copy too.

Cool. I will do that.

What's to stop someone from taking a screen shot then selling them on stub hub? My fiance brought it up and I didn't have an answer.

Cool. I will do that.

What's to stop someone from taking a screen shot then selling them on stub hub? My fiance brought it up and I didn't have an answer.

Couldn't somebody do the same with print-at-home tickets? Or people entering the stadium with a ticket and then reselling it? I had that happen to me before.

You can do that. It's been done. The brewers then know who purchased the tickets initially and hold you criminally liable for fraud.

Edited to add:

They are now selling terrace seats for tonight.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

staffing isn't a problem. I got it from one of the gate chefs that friday night they where over staff and that they had people standing around doing nothing for there was nothing for them to do.

concession stands they are fully stuffed too. I here they bring in a bunch of people from St Louis.

So basicly they could sell the whole stadium out tomorrow and they have the staff to handle it and the only thing stopping them from doing it is people buying the tickets.

Any report on if the reduced staffing impacted anything (long lines, slow to park, ...)?

That was definitely the case yesterday, long line to park, long line to get in, concession lines were long too, especially with the discount everyone gets. It is what it is though, they did a hell of a job putting this together on such short notice.

Archived