Brewer Fanatic

another competition

Cress, I'm not very good with the Baseball draft. But I would have to say that after our first pick, maybe after our second pick the rest would just be grasping at straws. I think they're just to many variables to even be close to guessing who the Crew will select in the following rounds. But if I'm wrong, and it's something that others would be good at, then you should have at it.

Community Moderator

With the draft approaching, I was thinking that we could do a competition predicting the Brewers' top 5 or 10 selections.

Top 5 might be a bit much, and 10 is darn near impossible, but top 3 might work.

Top 5 might be a bit much, and 10 is darn near impossible, but top 3 might work.

Amen. Trying to predict the 1st one is hard enough. If you want to try & predict our top 10 selections, knock yourself out, but don't expect a competition past the first 2-3 picks.

Another thought. Since we like to second guess, well at least I do, another mock draft, would be to re-do the Brewers draft after the fact, where you can select any player who was still left on the draft board as the Brewers selection, and see how we compare a wannabe GMs compared to the real crew.

Well, just a thought.

Archived