Brewer Fanatic

Anderson vs. Nelson

adambr2

I know it isn't related, but on that same guys twitter he has a thing for hard hit ball leaders and Braun is in 2nd. He's having quite the unlucky season, as his K rate isn't THAT bad to offset being 2nd in baseball in hard hit rate.

Yea I saw a comment in the bad offense thread saying how awful BRaun has been. Yes, he had that really out of character 10 games or so there in late August with bad ABs and popups. But the 2 weeks before that he's never been hotter and overall he's hit the ball hard all year. That stat totally passes the eye test. I'll post the JSonline article for the 3rd time to hopefully dispel this notion. Granted, this was written right before the weird cold spell with lots of popups from a guy who almost never pops up, so stats would likely be a bit worse now.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2017/08/16/notes-hard-hit-balls-dropping-ryan-braun/570475001/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With nelson officially out we might need to update the title to anderson vs davies. Right now id be comfortable with either pitching in it though.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived