Brewer Fanatic

Taylor Williams

OnTheBlack

I've seen his numbers this year and they look good, I was just wondering if anyone has personally seen him throw and what he looks like compared to before his injuries. Has he gotten all of his velocity and movement back.

I got a chance to watch him quite a bit what seems like a decade ago now and thought he looked like a future 7th/8th inning guy or even a #3 if he could improve his change just a bit.

So curious to hear how he's doing after missing two full seasons.

His last outing, which was a one inning relief appearance, his fastball was 96-99. His stuff is back and probably better. I think he will be a bullpen arm that could help the Brewers next year. It will be interesting to see what they want to do with him.

His last outing, which was a one inning relief appearance, his fastball was 96-99. His stuff is back and probably better. I think he will be a bullpen arm that could help the Brewers next year. It will be interesting to see what they want to do with him.

That's awesome to hear. You want to give everyone a chance to prove that they can't be a starter before moving them to the pen normally, but he's a guy that if he's really back...and his numbers would suggest that, as does what you're saying, it would seem like he could be a BP arm next year. Maybe even be a long reliever for us. With the potential rotation we could throw out there at some point in the near future, we could have multiple young arms who we don't want to put too much stress on. It'd be nice if he could carve out a role in that capacity before hopefully becoming a high leverage 7th/8th inning guy.

Archived