Brewer Fanatic

Packers Season Tickets For Sale - Gold Package

bani1717

I have two Packer tickets in the Gold ("Milwaukee") Package, and based on the schedule I will not be able to attend any of the three games this year. I am looking to sell all six tickets (two tickets to each of the three games) as a package for $512 total, which is the total face value of the tickets and the price that I paid for them.

The catch is that the two tickets are not located directly next to each other. One ticket is in Section 102 Row 14 and the other is in Section 102 Row 16, but both tickets do have the same seat number, so there's basically one row in between the two seats.

The three games in the Gold Package this year are:

Thursday, August 31, 6pm vs. LA Rams (preseason)

Sunday, September 24, 3:25pm vs. Cincinnati Bengals

Monday, November 6, 7:30pm vs. Detroit Lions

Given that the two seats are not located right next to each other, I would also be willing to sell one ticket to all three games (i.e., three tickets total) for the per-ticket season price of $256. The only other way I'd be willing to break up the tickets at the face value prices would be if someone wants to purchase the two preseason tickets - for those I'd be willing to sell for $40 per ticket (face value is $52 per ticket for that game).

I am able to meet in the Milwaukee area to exchange tickets for cash (preferred method of delivery for the full set of tickets), or can mail the tickets if you pay via Paypal (preferred method of delivery if anyone buys only the preseason tickets).

I will also be listing these tickets individually on Stubhub (likely below face value for the preseason game and above face value for the two regular season games). So if you are interested in the full package at face value, it is in your interest to reply sooner rather than later. I will update this page if/when any of the tickets sell on Stubhub.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...

Archived