Brewer Fanatic

2017-8-11 Reds (Bailey) @ Brewers (Nelson) [Brewers fall short in late rally, lose 11-10]

DuWayne Steurer
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... That was a great comeback. Too bad it was just a bit short. Ten runs scored in one game means WE WILL NOT SCORE ANOTHER RUN THE REST OF THE YEAR.

No, it means the offense will officially be out of their slump and put up monster numbers the rest of the year, only for the pitching staff to now go into the tank and give up an average of seven runs a game to continue the losing.

Gotta love the fight we showed today. Would have been really easy to go through the motions, especially with how we've been playing. I was happy to see some scoring and the bullpen did ok, especially considering we used our worse relievers. I habe to wonder if counsel should have pulled the plug on nelson sooner. Clearly he didn't have it today

Alright, lets at least get one run and win somebody a bunch of money! I could be wrong but I don't think anyone's ever won the pays big 21 promo.

This is at least the 3d - 2 11-10 Ls (one a choke to the Nats and this one) and a 14-7 W. The first one was worth 10K since the guy had the card or whatever. Ueck spent a couple innings trying to get the guy to call in and he never did and Ueck started giving him a hard time about it. Can't remember the name. 2 Ds I think. About the funniest Ueck has ever been.

Alright, lets at least get one run and win somebody a bunch of money! I could be wrong but I don't think anyone's ever won the pays big 21 promo.

This is at least the 3d - 2 11-10 Ls (one a choke to the Nats and this one) and a 14-7 W. The first one was worth 10K since the guy had the card or whatever. Ueck spent a couple innings trying to get the guy to call in and he never did and Ueck started giving him a hard time about it. Can't remember the name. 2 Ds I think. About the funniest Ueck has ever been.

That's good to know, I guess I just don't know how long they've been doing it. I was at a game against the Marlins in 2012, The Brewers had a 9-3 lead over the Marlins but of course with our glorious bullpen that turned into an 11-10 deficit in the bottom of the 10th with two outs and one on when Ramirez hit a walk off two run homer. I remember they had the contest back then because people were saying online how close it was but I guess before that I just wasn't aware of it.

I'm a regular poker player down at Poto and I have the fire keepers club card, but just have never got around to signing up for the contest. I think after today I might have to do it.

Archived