Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-09: Twins (Colon) at Brewers (Woodruff) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-0]

hawing
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knebel and Sworzak haven't pitched since the weekend and CC has Torres warming up when the game is on the line. SMH.

It's going to be really fun when they do have to pitch and they're rusty and they blow the save.

Knebel and Sworzak haven't pitched since the weekend and CC has Torres warming up when the game is on the line. SMH.

Honestly at 4-0 it doesn't even matter anymore. Might as well let Perez pitch, we're not scoring 5 runs.

Just play Villar. My god, what is the upside to playing Sogard? I got it when he was hot but now he should be back to AAA where he belongs. Terrible player.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Honestly at 4-0 it doesn't even matter anymore. Might as well let Perez pitch, we're not scoring 5 runs.

He had him warming up when the game was 2-0 with 2 outs though. I don't get it.

Archived