Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-08: Brewers (Garza) at Twins (Mejia) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-4]

hawing
So comical that people comment about how CC should have taken him out. Like we just have bullpen arms to continue to cover 5+ innings of work a night. Couch managers are the best. They know all. Lol

a 10 year old could have seen the train wreck coming...by your reasoning one should just stand in the tracks anyway. and yes, i do think garza is an okay pitcher.

And I'm sure CC didn't have a great feeling like the rest of us. But for every homer that happens in that situation, another batter hits one at a guy to get out of innings. Sometime in those situations you just have to hope for some luck. They didn't get it this time.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I went in the shower we were winning. When I get out we're down by 4. Just wow.

You take too long of showers. Save some water for the rest of us!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I think he gets too much hate, but everyone talks about him like he's such a great value next year at 5M. His FIP is already over 4 and xFIP near 5, and that was before tonight, they'll be much higher now.

His ERA shot up to from 3.68 to 4.24 just from tonight. It's totally realistically possible he'll be over 4.50 at the end of the season with an xFIP over 5 and then that option is looking like a lot less of a sure thing especially if you have better options.

He's also 23rd in the majors in lowest hard hit rate. Although that will probably jump after tonight.

Maybe next time they should wear dumber outfits on the team plane. Their level of play in MN has matched that ridiculous team photo.

Gotta love the gutsy decking out of the Vikings jersey for Villar. Like he hasn't done enough this year to infuriate every Wisconsin sports fan.

If things don't turn around soon, the Brewers will be in 4th in the central.

This started being posted 3 weeks ago....

Whole lot of time left for it to be true. They'll be 2 games ahead of 4th after tonight.

When/if Stearns gets rid of Counsell at the end of the year, will he promote from within or will he go outside the organization to get new blood?

I see no possible chance that Counsell is gone after this year. He is like royalty in this organization (for whatever reason) and my thinking is he gets a loooooooong leash. He really is no different than Roenicke to be honest. I was one that wanted RRR gone long before we finally cut that chord. I have been giving Craig a chance since he was hired, but it just feels so much like RRR that I am running out of patience. Oh, and he can take Sedar with him...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived