Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-08: Brewers (Garza) at Twins (Mejia) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-4]

hawing
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garza looks like he doesn't have the stuff to get another guy out. Hope I'm wrong.

Who was the person saying everyone on this board is an idiot and Counsell knows better?

Not me. I don't have confidence in Counsell as a game manager in any way, shape, or form.

Just let Garza eat this one. We are probably done scoring runs anyways lol.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't care about Garza's numbers, he is bad.

Because you don't care for him. That's all comments like these are about.

Yeah but I don't care for him because he is bad and his pitching style. He nibbles, walks guys intentionally "unintentional" because he wants to start fresh next batter thinking he can get out of it.

So comical that people comment about how CC should have taken him out. Like we just have bullpen arms to continue to cover 5+ innings of work a night. Couch managers are the best. They know all. Lol
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

All the Garza haters have been frothing at the mouth for three months waiting to jump on him and say how much he sucks.

Surprised it took this long for this post to come out in this thread.

Sadly it's the truth. There are probably some Brewers fans that would rather have him suck than be a quality piece for the Brewers winning games.

So comical that people comment about how CC should have taken him out. Like we just have bullpen arms to continue to cover 5+ innings of work a night. Couch managers are the best. They know all. Lol

a 10 year old could have seen the train wreck coming...by your reasoning one should just stand in the tracks anyway. and yes, i do think garza is an okay pitcher.

I don't care about Garza's numbers, he is bad.

Because you don't care for him. That's all comments like these are about.

Yeah but I don't care for him because he is bad and his pitching style. He nibbles, walks guys intentionally "unintentional" because he wants to start fresh next batter thinking he can get out of it.

I think he gets too much hate, but everyone talks about him like he's such a great value next year at 5M. His FIP is already over 4 and xFIP near 5, and that was before tonight, they'll be much higher now. His peripherals aren't good, and they don't suggest he'll be a good pitcher going forward.

His ERA shot up to from 3.68 to 4.24 just from tonight. It's totally realistically possible he'll be over 4.50 at the end of the season with an xFIP over 5 and then that option is looking like a lot less of a sure thing especially if you have better options.

Archived