3B Miguel Sano ®

1B Joe Mauer (L)

DH Robbie Grossman (S)

LF Eddie Rosario (L)

CF Byron Buxton ®

C Jason Castro (L)

SS Jorge Polanco (S)

(LHP Adalberto Mejia)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers lineup looks like a lot of strikeouts tonight. Maybe a lot of homeruns but doubt it.

Lots of strikeouts is how they like it. They led the league last year and only increased that to almost 10 k's/game this year.

I wonder why basically a whole team based on 3TO's goes through these brutal stretches

Leadoff single and there he sits. Same old 2nd half Brewer baseball.

giphy.gif

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Just for the fun of it, I counted the correct/incorrect ball and strike calls from the first inning.

In the 1st inning there were 2 incorrect strike calls against us, and 1 incorrect ball call for us, out of 9 possible calls.

In the 2nd inning there were no incorrect calls out of 3 possible calls

That is a total of 3 out of 12 incorrect, or 25%. That was one random inning one of one random game. I also did not penalize the umpire for borderline calls either way.

How people can claim this is not a problem, I do not understand.

2 strikes, 2 outs. Not the worst thing to just let him take the base.

Yeah, and if he pokes an 0-2 blooper into right field, we're down 2-0 and with the way the offense is going, that's a lot.

A rundown is almost a sure out. You throw over every time. Dozier probably breaks for home and then the infielder throws there and you deal with the rundown there. I'm glad he got out of it, but absolutely inexcusable to just eat it and make no throw.

Archived