Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-07: Brewers (Suter) at Twins (Santana) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

hawing
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hader has no idea where his pitches are going to end up. None. I have a bad feeling about this...hope I am wrong.

He threw 3-4 strikes that AB, not counting the fouls. Nothing he can do if they're not calling them.

Then of course he gets a call on a ball way outside.

Only having 1 pitch is really annoying

Your posts about it are.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I never claim to ever be able to do as good of a job as any MLB manager or coach, because, hey, that's crazy.

That said, if we had to, I say with much confidence that any shlub MLB fan sitting in his recliner in his underwear with a beer in one hand and a bag of chips on his lap could call roughly as accurate of a strike zone as these morons do.

Provided of course he was calling a game he was impartial to.

So much complaining about Hader considering he didn't give up a run

Yep. There is plenty of work for Hader to get done but to complain about him is beyond me. Just continues to do his job over and over again.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I never claim to ever be able to do as good of a job as any MLB manager or coach, because, hey, that's crazy.

That said, if we had to, I say with much confidence that any shlub MLB fan sitting in his recliner in his underwear with a beer in one hand and a bag of chips on his lap could call roughly as accurate of a strike zone as these morons do.

giphy.gif

Provided of course he was calling a game he was impartial to.

Stop looking in my window!

Only having 1 pitch is really annoying

He has a great slider, he struck out Harper on it. Where was it?

He can't throw it with any consistency so he just abandons it....like he has in his last few outings. Then he compounds the problem by not having good command of the 1 pitch he feels comfortable throwing.

Archived