Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-07: Brewers (Suter) at Twins (Santana) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

hawing
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think there is such a thing as a "hitter setting up a pitcher"?

I believe it was the 0-1 pitch to Broxton (seemed fastball middle in), where Broxton opened his hips and flailed at the ball while basically sliding his feet all over the place, and pulling off badly to left field. I almost came on to post that might have been the most terrible swing I've seen in a while.

Then on the 3-2 pitch, he got the same exact pitch and had a beautiful swing that resulted in a home run. It made me wonder whether maybe Broxton was baiting Santana that he couldn't hit that pitch and wanted it again? Or maybe Broxton is just that inconsistent?

Broxton is just that inconsistent. If he could pull off that vudu magic, he should so it more often.

Maybe he's got a season long-bait going on and has been sandbagging the entire season to flip the switch at the right time in August and carry us to the division title.

Holy cow a guy who Ks 37% of time didnt K....

I could have sworn 36.7% of the time was 100% of the time after the discussions i heard in the prior day.

Just because you are wrong about the bunting thing doesn't mean people think he strikes out 100%.

You dont say it but you sure do act like it...

And your numbers say im right until you change them to fit your bias for your school of thought. I am not the one tied to either. I believe both are proper at times and neither has the riddles answer. That realistic... shame on me!

Maybe it's a DP with Mauer running, but that's a long throw to second and a tough turn. Plus, who knows if the infield is positioned the same with 1st and 3rd and one out. I think the Twins probably get a run there either way.

Good to keep them to one, at least. Add on!

You dont say it but you sure do act like it...

And your numbers say im right until you change them to fit your bias for your school of thought. I am not the one tied to either. I believe both are proper at times and neither has the riddles answer. That realistic... shame on me!

I don't care about the bunt but that is not what my numbers say and that is the problem. You don't seem to understand how math works.

But whatever, be mad at Counsell all you want. He is going to get blamed for every loss by someone anyway, it comes with his job.

Archived