RF Robbie Grossman (S)

DH Eduardo Escobar (S)

LF Eddie Rosario (L)

CF Byron Buxton ®

3B Ehire Adrianza (S)

C Jason Castro (L)

SS Jorge Polanco (S)

(RHP Ervin Santana)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the pregame show...while it's kind of sad to celebrate a team that lost a World Series 35 years later, I can understand it because it's the best the franchise has ever done.

But can we please stop talking about team streak? They started the season what, 13-0, then missed the playoffs? I get there were less playoff teams then, and the start of the season was memorable, but otherwise why do we keep talking about that team 30 years later?

I am not Shea Vucinich

Watching the pregame show...while it's kind of sad to celebrate a team that lost a World Series 35 years later, I can understand it because it's the best the franchise has ever done.

But can we please stop talking about team streak? They started the season what, 13-0, then missed the playoffs? I get there were less playoff teams then, and the start of the season was memorable, but otherwise why do we keep talking about that team 30 years later?

Reminds me of how depressing it was when they were showing the 50 greatest moments in franchise history.

Good news is three hard hit balls. Though that's been the case a lot lately.

I think tonight favors the Twins matchup wise, so it'd be big to take this one. Brewers should have a good shot in each of the next three just looking at pitching. Of course, it's baseball, so never know.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Every time I hear Suter's name I think of O Brother Where Art Thou....retweet if you get this reference.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Aguilar definitely in the running for ugliest AB of the year with that one.

Perez says not so fast.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived