Brewer Fanatic

Brewers off to MN in style

MoreTrife

Great photo! Some of those guys really get into this. Hader and Davies are hilarious. Who's the Joker? Chase Anderson? He's the only player with the the team that I can't pick out.

Also, nice to see Domingo in what appears to be a wrap around his wrist and not a full-blown cast or something.

Purple? Yuk... :tongue

some of us like the purple up here [sMIRKING FACE]

Ban hammer coming on his second post... that must be a record. ;)

That's fine, whether or not I'm allowed to post on this forum won't change the fact that I'm a Brewers & Vikings fan

Purple? Yuk... :tongue

some of us like the purple up here [sMIRKING FACE]

Ban hammer coming on his second post... that must be a record. ;)

You know this reminds me of how loyal of a state we tend to be when it comes to the Brewers. According to Facebook likes every county favors the Brewers except the four closest to Minneapolis. Pretty impressive when three other teams are within spitting distance of your border.

You would think the Cubs would rule the majority of Illinois, but when the study was done most of the Illinois counties liked the Cardinals.

You know this reminds me of how loyal of a state we tend to be when it comes to the Brewers. According to Facebook likes every county favors the Brewers except the four closest to Minneapolis. Pretty impressive when three other teams are within spitting distance of your border.

You would think the Cubs would rule the majority of Illinois, but when the study was done most of the Illinois counties liked the Cardinals.

I am not calling you out but I am very surprised that the Brewers are the number one baseball team for Racine and Kenosha counties. Just seems anecdotally like the Cubs dominate conversation there given the Chicago demographics.

You know this reminds me of how loyal of a state we tend to be when it comes to the Brewers. According to Facebook likes every county favors the Brewers except the four closest to Minneapolis.

Facebook likes? So at least we know soccer moms in every county are Brewer fans.

I am not calling you out but I am very surprised that the Brewers are the number one baseball team for Racine and Kenosha counties. Just seems anecdotally like the Cubs dominate conversation there given the Chicago demographics.

Is that before or after they started being good again. Because if I remember right they pulled the data just before they started competing again. They have come out of the wood works the last few years in the SE corner. I'd guess it is still majority Brewers fans though.

Archived