Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-05: Brewers (Davies) at Rays (Cobb) 5:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-0]

hawing
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably would have had Villar bunt the runners over, to be honest. Yeah, give up a big inning for one more. Don't want to risk a doubleplay. But now it's a strikeout anyway..

Meh terrible situation regardless. Guy throwing almost 100mph with good movement. Sure try and get Villar to bunt over, but then comes the K King against that heat. Then even after him is Arcia who probably not likely to do much better. Horrible part of line up against Alvarado.

I was thinking but from Sogard/Villar too but my guess is the didn't because Jesus is the runner who'd be on 3rd and he's just so slow. Combine with Broxton's K rate and I get it. Probably could have easily gone either way and no one can really complain

Sogard bunt... id do it

With a guy who strikes out literally almost half the time on deck?

Cuz villar was going to have a more impactful AB?

Gotta trust him in some places, or he really doesn't belong on the roster anymore.

Archived