Brewer Fanatic

Bandy on the DL with Rib Fracture. Woodruff Starting tomorrow

OnaBadger58
Woodruff's start lines up with bullpen session scheduled today for Anderson. My guess is Anderson gets one rehab start Wednesday and returns on August 13. If Woodruff shines in his 2 starts, maybe they go with 6 man rotation in September like they did last year.

I would imagine it will take more than one rehab start. He's been out for 5-6 weeks. One game, see how he feels after and another to see how his body feels to a regular schedule.

Woodruff's start lines up with bullpen session scheduled today for Anderson. My guess is Anderson gets one rehab start Wednesday and returns on August 13. If Woodruff shines in his 2 starts, maybe they go with 6 man rotation in September like they did last year.

I would imagine it will take more than one rehab start. He's been out for 5-6 weeks. One game, see how he feels after and another to see how his body feels to a regular schedule.

Woodruff gets 2 starts, then they don't need a 5th starter until the 22nd. I imagine it will be closer to that date when we see Anderson.

Also, with 4 days off in the second half of the month, I wonder if we'll see a 7 man bullpen.

Archived