Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-03: Cardinals (Wacha) at Brewers (Garza) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing
there we go

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a loser of an umpire...real tough guy

I caught the end of that only. Am I right that Jesus was walking away with his head down and the ump chased him down and started yelling at him?

Also, Perez two hits today after I was negative on him, and I saw both. Now if he comes up late in a critical time please don't swing at the first pitch off the plate on your hands.

I caught the end of that only. Am I right that Jesus was walking away with his head down and the ump chased him down and started yelling at him?

Also, Perez two hits today after I was negative on him, and I saw both. Now if he comes up late in a critical time please don't swing at the first pitch off the plate on your hands.

Yes but Jesus barked after getting called out earlier in the game. So it wasn't just out of the blue. But an ump can't just go after a guy who's walking away.

Everyone's favorite whipping boy Broxton has been doing fine in his return from AAA so far.

Even a blind squirrel can have two good games in a row.

Is there some sort of squirrel baseball league I'm unaware of? ;)

Yes but Jesus barked after getting called out earlier in the game. So it wasn't just out of the blue. But an ump can't just go after a guy who's walking away.

Right, if an ump acted like that after what Harper did last week, sure stand up for yourself. Jesus said his piece and was walking away, let it die and move on. If he said something so egregiously offensive (whatever that line is in MLB, has to be something well beyond F bombs based on my lip reading over the years), just toss him. No need to try and instigate more

Right, if an ump acted like that after what Harper did last week, sure stand up for yourself. Jesus said his piece and was walking away, let it die and move on. If he said something so egregiously offensive (whatever that line is in MLB, has to be something well beyond F bombs based on my lip reading over the years), just toss him. No need to try and instigate more

Ya, I've never understood why if an ump feels the need to get in a players face he doesn't toss him before.

Everyone's favorite whipping boy Broxton has been doing fine in his return from AAA so far.

Even a blind squirrel can have two good games in a row.

He's still at about a .740 OPS for the year, which is fine for a CF.

Archived