Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-02: Cardinals (Weaver) at Brewers (Suter) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

hawing
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It STINKS that we are playing so poorly lately. We just got spoiled by how well we played the first half of the season. We just gotta remember that we weren't supposed to be anywhere NEAR this good (record and standings, wise.) It sucks, but it's probably where we should be right about now. JMHO!!!

I think I'd rather see Sogard against a lefty than Villar. Let's see what CC does here.

Really? Sogard has been equally brutal lately. Maybe worse.

Sogard works the count and doesn't try to hit a HR every swing. With that said, Villar got robbed there

I think I'd rather see Sogard against a lefty than Villar. Let's see what CC does here.

Really? Sogard has been equally brutal lately. Maybe worse.

Sogard works the count and doesn't try to hit a HR every swing. With that said, Villar got robbed there

Can't believe Hernan got thrown out on that. Figured he would have been standing on 2nd when the throw got there. Infield single for Villar if the bases are empty.

Must be nice to be the Dodgers .....lol

Entering tonight, the Dodgers have won 53 straight games when leading at any point, the longest streak in MLB history (via @EliasSports)

But, but, but.. the Yankees and Aaron Judge!

(merely a commentary on which team/player I hear the most about)

Must be nice to be the Dodgers .....lol

Entering tonight, the Dodgers have won 53 straight games when leading at any point, the longest streak in MLB history (via @EliasSports)

But, but, but.. the Yankees and Aaron Judge!

(merely a commentary on which team/player I hear the most about)

World Series favorites in the AL (accroding to some "experts"), and I'm not sure they make the playoffs.

Archived